Calving progresses at different rates for different cows. Mostly; the calf can be pulled by hand after correcting any abnormality of position. However, in some cases, a mechanical calf puller, or calving jack is required to pull the calf.
Once it is determined that a calf can be safely pulled; MediTools Calf Puller is an excellent tool when used appropriately. It provides an easy approach to difficult calving by creating a dual action zigzag motion.
Hercules Calf Puller has machine made deep-grooves. Its steel rod is nickel plated and has a strong PVC grip. The stand is powder coated for durability.
The Hercules calf puller provides an easy approach to difficult calving. The unit creates a dual action pull (zigzag motion).
- Ratchet type jacks have 3 separate hooks.
- Putting one chain on one side hook and another chain on the other side of the hook creates zig-zag motion.
- Calf walks out with less strain to the calf.
- The central hook can be used for head pulling or simultaneous pulling of both legs.
- Pressure can be released by moving jacks backward.
- Central rod is deeply grooved to prevent slipping.
- Central Shaft can be dissembled from the center for easy storage.
+ Technical Specifications
- Length: 168cm (66 inches).
- Rod: Chrome plated steel.
- Stand: Powder coated steel.
✔ Free ShippingLearn More
✔ 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Polansky Vaginal Speculum is designed for large animals, It is used for diagnostic examinations and other procedures. It holds the labia open so the vaginal vault can be viewed for swabs taking or direct medication to the uterus. it can also be used during the urinary catherterization of a female.
Medical Tools Polanksy Speculum is made of surgical stainless steel it can be processed for frequent sterilizations and long life, with its butterfly screw its simple to operate, simply turn the hand screw until desired opening is achieved.
Measurements: Length from end to end of the entire instrument is 17 inches with a maximum spread of near 5 inches. The length from end to end of the speculum blades is 13-3/4 inches.
- Large Animals
+ Technical Specifications:
Material: Stainless Steel
Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
Usage: Left Hand or Right Hand
Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
Packing: Individually Packed
QC Passed: YesIn stock