Veterinary Orthopedic surgeons specialize in treating skeletal disorders in small and large animals. It also involves treating the diseases and injuries of the bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, and other skeletal structures.
Specialize instruments are used in orthopedic surgery of small animals. MediTools premium quality Veterinary Orthopaedics Kit contains all necessary tools to perform surgery in small animals.
The kit is designed to be used for surgery of
- Small Animals
VETERINARY ORTHOPEDIC KIT
Medical Tools Veterinary Orthopedic Kit contains of all necessary standard tools, need for orthopedic surgery, all tools are made from the surgical grade stainless steel, used by professionals.
- Ruskin-Liston Forceps 6"
- Pin & Wire Cutter Cannulated 7-1/2"
- Liston Bone Cutting Forceps Straight 5-1/2"
- Kern Bone Forceps with Ratchets 8-1/2"
- Kern Bone Forceps with Ratchets 13"
- Wire Twisting Forceps 6", 3mm TC Tip
- Fomon Rasp 8-1/2" Double End Fine
- Gerzog Bone Mallet 7-1/2" Weight 10oz (285gm), Head Weight 7oz (200gm), Head Diameter 25mm
- Bone Curette 6-3/4" Straight, Circular Scoop #0
- Senn Retractors 3 Prongs Sharp Double End 9mm x 7mm & 7mm x 18mm
- Senn Retractors 3 Prongs Blunt Double End 9mm x 7mm & 7mm x 18mm
- Freer Elevators 7-1/2" Double End 5mm Sharp / 5mm Blunt
- Weitlaner Retractor 6-1/2", 3x4 Sharp
- Wire Cutting Scissors 4-3/4" Serrated blade Angular
- Gigli Saw Handle, T-Style 2-1/2" wide